Affiliate links used help me to keep my blog running at no cost to my reader.
It’s a great feeling when the blogging awards work their way around everyone in this huge community online and people deserve to have their work given some recognition. A little affirmation they are heading in the right direction and people are responding to it. I’ve had a few sent my way and recently one from thinklovemakeup. A recent addition on to my follow list that I have quickly become shall I say addicted to reading and had a few key pieces of good advice I hope to make use of soon.
So whether it be The Liebster Award, The Wonderful Team Readership Award or The Sunshine Blogger Award I’ve decided seen as it’s only a few weeks from Valentines Day and I have no other use for the slightly pointless love fest that I would share the love this way instead. (and no I’m not bitter but if we do celebrate it happened on the 13th out shall I say Anti-Valentines Day where I cook for a change and don’t kill him in the process, mmm pancakes it is)
On with the love…
The rules passed on by thinklovemakeup are…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog (please!).
2. Dig in and answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 (or as many as you like) of your favorite blogs and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My nominated questions:
1. Would you rather wear heels or flat’s forever? – Flats, I have huge size nine feet and they couldn’t handle heels for more than a few hours never mind eternity.
2. If you could only buy one makeup brand what would it be & why? – I’m thinking Clinique for this one as the few bit’s I do have that I can afford within both skin care and make up I just love to death. i.e Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion.
3. Long hair or short hair? – Long as I’m way too attached to my hair and really avoid hairdressers too much because I hate to get it cut.
4. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? – New York – As I watch Home Alone 1 and 2 way too often, even now I dream of staying in the Plaza Hotel.
5. If you won the lottery jackpot name 3 things you would buy. If I’m being completely superficial I’ve always wanted a Jaguar car, a pure black husky and a spree in London cause I know I could do damage to a bank account there.
6. Red nails or neutral? – Red , all about the colour when it comes to nails.
7. Mascara or eyeliner? – Mascara as eyeliner for me only makes my eyelashes look bigger when I’m going to apply mascara afterwards.
8. Lipstick or gloss? – Lipstick , I can’t stand glosses they just don’t do anything good for me.
9. Dresses or trousers? – Dresses as long as they are long enough as trousers just look too manly on me.
10. Would you choose skincare or makeup & why? – Skin care all the way. I love my make up but if I don’t take care of my skin then any make up I apply on top of that would look terrible. Skin can be clearer, radiant and maybe a little less wrinkly over time with a good skin care routine.
My questions for you:
- What’s your winter blues pick me up?
- If it was all about one would you choose all about the lips or the eye, and why?
- Do you have a blogging or Youtube “crush” who you’d love to meet in “real life” and have a chat with?
- Most coveted piece of make up or skin care?
- Come Spring trends will you be sporting orange lipstick, pastel eye shadow or au naturel?
- What’s your favourite budget product and why?
- If all your make up and skin care were ruined and you could only replace one item to begin with what would it be?
- To tone or not to toner that is the question and if so which is your favourite?
- If you could only do one for the rest of your life to your hair would you be Babyliss curls or Ghd straight hair or completely natural?
- Are you full make up every day or just on special occasions?
Blogs I’m Loving ( Nominees )