Affiliate links used help me to keep my blog running at no cost to my reader.
To say that I was only going out to do some food shopping I just couldn’t resist putting some make up on. I think some days it can be the difference that just perks me up. I know that Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Damned isn’t what you may count as a day time colour but for me it’s a statement piece that means everything else can be a bit more simple. It draws the eye to the lips and it easy to apply. I actually made this a bit more wearable by applying my Neutrogena Nordic Berry Lip Balm so the Nars goes on a little more like a stain. This way it’s moisturizing and with a slight sheen. I also gave the Revlon Cream blush a go and up to now I like it and feel it would be pretty darn hard to over apply or mess up.
What I used :
- Mua Undress Me Foundation in Porcelain £5
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara £5.99
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned £17.50
- Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed £7.99
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Khol Liner in Nude £3.99
- Art Deco Shimmer Eyeshadow £6 (link to closest shade they still do)
- Natural Collection Eyeshadow (brows) in Crushed Walnut £1.79
- Eco Tools Brow and Eyelash Brush (£14.99 part of a set)