Last Saturday I wanted to go a little bit more on the au naturel side with my make up but having just bough the Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner I decided that I would make it the focal point of my look.
While writing down all the bits I’ve used I came to realised how expensive a set these are together , at least for me anyway. It’s half expensive and half super cheap and yet they do work well together. I’m happy to have found a foundation my Porefessional primer works with but not so sure completely on the shade match but I’ll explain that most likely next week once I’ve fully road tested the Smashbox foundation. Some of these bits could easily be swaped out for other more affordable ones which I hope to find in the future. I’d love to find a dupe for my Clinique Poppy Plum blend as it’s just my absolute go to shade for blusher for my pale skin.
Smashbox and Other Makeup Worn
- Benefit Porefessional Primer £24.50 – Review
- Smashbox Studio Skin Hydrating Foundation £27.50 – Sample
- Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour in Poppy Plum Blend £26 – Review
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW 10 £21.50 – Review
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine – Review
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 30 ml £9 – Review
- Dainty Doll Eye Base £6.24 (Amazon) – Review
- Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner £16
- 2True Wow Volumising Waterproof Mascara in Black £3
- Mua Palette Undress Me Too £4 – Review