I’m not quite sure what I was thinking when decided to get ready this morning. I guess I’m just not you typical girly girl when it comes to blogging about makeup. I’ve had a long hate for curl so I’ve straightened my hair with Ghd’s for the last decade. Only in the last year have I allowed them to dry into a wavy mess. I’m not exactly fond of pink either at least on me. I wasn’t a fan of Barbie Dolls or of any kind of dolls full stop. When I went for the pink shade below it’s because I want to explore out of my comfort zone.
Pink & Curls – Can It Work For Me?
If I buy an expensive lipstick I like to pick the more bold or bright shades with more bang for your buck. This Bobbi Brown one does just that that. The name is misleading as the shade is dusty pink but it’s more vibrant that you’d expect. The Clinique All About Lips saved the day as it allowed the Art Stick to sit perfectly over a cut you cant even see it. I knew I had to pair it with the Revlon cream blush to even out the pink across my face. I didn’t want to draw too much away from the lips so I use the Mac Blanc Type eyeshadow just to add brightness as a backdrop to the mascara.
Pink & Curls – Get The Look
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser 30 ml £7.50
- Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer 10 ml £15.50
- Nip + Fab CC Cream 40 ml £14.99
- Clinique All About Lips 12 ml £19
- Mac Eye Brows in Lingering 0.09g £13.50
- Mac Eyeshadow in Blanc Type (refill) £10
- Revlon 3D Volume Mascara in Blackest Black 10ml £10.99
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude 1.2g £3.99
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Dusty Pink 6g £19
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Charmed 12.4g £7.99