I’ve been thinking about the five product face ever since I got into reading blogs a few years back. It isn’t that I can’t leave the house without make up on I do that all the time. When I do wear makeup though I just would always feel unfinished. I’ve tried it out multiple times but always ended up using something extra. Today just somehow fell into place where what I choose worked but also didn’t feel heavy in the heat.
Five Product Face – Reviews
- Loreal True Match in N1 Ivory £9.99 – This is a bit of a turn around I haven’t had any love for this one until recently I found a way to apply it. Now I can wear this easily, it’s light in shade and comfortable on the skin. Almost has the my skin but better quality without looking like I’m wearing much.
- Sleek Blush in Flushed £4.99 – Another much avoided product, not because of the blush but the packaging. The damage you can see above was from me trying to open it and digging my nails at the same time. This made my blogging heart bleed, finally I’ve got over it and I like it. If I had gone any heavier I think it would have had the looks of a cold winter flush. Very pigmented so be light handed and build up.
- Bare Minerals Liner Shadow in Fashionista £14 – This is something new I’ve just gotten into using but it’s right up my street. I like that I can get a smoother line and get close into the tight line when I use it wet. This way it stays in place but is easy to remove even with your regular cleanser. I like that I can build the shade up in layers to get a darker look. The shade is a brown with a hint of red but has been discontinued but I’m wanting to try more of them anyway.
- Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume in Blackest Black £10.99 – This was bought on a whim to see if it was any better than the 2true mascaras with the similar spiky plastic spoolies. They are but I do prefer the brush on this one as it separates the lashes more and the black really is blackest over the other two. Way too spiky for the bottom lashes even scratchy if it touches skin
- Carmex Moisture Plus in Berry Sheer Tint £4.29 – This is a recent addition as I have come to love a sheer wash of red when I’m in a rush. It’s quite glossy and has quite a strong scent to it that I can’t quite put my finger on yet. There’s enough colour so my lips aren’t bare and the thinner than normal tube means it’s easier to reapply.